There is no need to be nervous at interview - we want you to do well and to show us what you can do. However preparation is essential. Here are a few tips to help you:
- Look through the Nomura website and make sure you have a good understanding of our company, and the business area you want to work in.
- Read up on all the latest news articles, particularly any related to the division to which you have applied.
- Know your CV and be prepared to answer questions about your field of study and extra-curricular activities.
- Remember, it is a two-way process. The interview also presents you with an opportunity to learn about our culture and our business.
- Our dress code is business attire so a suit is appropriate interview wear.
Get a more detailed idea of the sort of thing you will be asked at interview with our mock interview. Learn how to handle a case study. And to make sure you make the very best impression, read our guide on interview etiquette.